Updated: Aug 5, 2021
Recipe seen on episode 80 of SailAway.
Were you curious what we were eating in our "Day in the Life" video, well look no further.
Salmon Pasta with Spinach
1 lb Salmon (skinless and boneless)
8 oz uncooked Pasta
3 Tablespoons Butter
1 medium Onion, chopped
6 oz Baby Spinach
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 Tablespoons Parsley, chopped
Salt and Pepper
- Cook pasta, and set aside once done. Meanwhile, sauté the onion in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the salmon and keep cooking for another 5-7 minutes, breaking into flakes as it cooks.
- Add the spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes, until wilted.
- Add the heavy cream, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the cooked pasta and chopped parsley. Mix everything together and serve immediately.
I usually use the full box of pasta, otherwise I'll have half open boxes in the galley forever.
Same thing with the spinach, I like to use the whole bag (more veggies is never a bad thing.)
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 1 servings