Updated: Aug 5
Recipe seen on episode 80 of SailAway.
Were you curious what we were eating in our "Day in the Life" video, well look no further.
Salmon Pasta with Spinach
1 lb Salmon (skinless and boneless)
8 oz uncooked Pasta
3 Tablespoons Butter
1 medium Onion, chopped
6 oz Baby Spinach
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 Tablespoons Parsley, chopped
Salt and Pepper
- Cook pasta, and set aside once done. Meanwhile, sauté the onion in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the salmon and keep cooking for another 5-7 minutes, breaking into flakes as it cooks.
- Add the spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes, until wilted.
- Add the heavy cream, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the cooked pasta and chopped parsley. Mix everything together and serve immediately.
I usually use the full box of pasta, otherwise I'll have half open boxes in the galley forever.
Same thing with the spinach, I like to use the whole bag (more veggies is never a bad thing.)
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 1 servings